GEING Krebs und Kiefer International provides extended Engineering Geology services for any structure type in phase of planning, design, construction or maintenance. Our geology experts work with other engineers in multidisciplinary teams, enabling precise and in-depth solution of the geotechnical challenges.
- - Engineering-geological investigations for any structure type;
- - Preparing engineering geology maps, detailed reports, and studies;
- - Carrying out geological surveys on natural construction material deposits and borrow pits;
- - Carrying out hydrogeological investigations for ground water exploitation purposes;
- - Design and complete development of wells and well systems for water supply of settlements and industrial facilities;
- - Revision of technical documentation, designs, and detailed reports in the fields of geology, engineering geology, and hydrogeology;
- - Hydrogeological research works to determine the degree of pollution and pollutant distribution with ground waters;
- - Preparation state fundamental engineering geological and hydro-geological maps;
- - Hydrogeological research works to determine protection zones around ground water springs.
GEING Krebs und Kiefer International
Excellence in Engineering